A couple months ago, Dunkin Donuts sent a bunch of “create your own donut” kits to bloggers to promote their new “Create Dunkin’s Next Donut” contest.Â Today the 12 finalists were announced:
You can vote for your favorite new doughnut on the Dunkin Donuts homepage. The page also provides up-to-the minute results showing you which donuts are in the lead. As of right now, sm’OREO is off to an early lead over Chocolate Monkey and A Nutter One.
Click below to read the full descriptions of each of the 12 donuts and weigh in with your thoughts for which donut sounds best.
- â€œA Nutter Oneâ€ â€“ A chocolate butter kreme-filled donut with peanut butter icing and chopped Reeseâ€™sÂ® Peanut Butter Cups (Carol D’Angio, Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- â€œBodacious Bananaâ€ â€“ A Bananas Foster-filled donut with chocolate icing topped with shredded coconut (Christine Roman, Ellenville, NY)
- â€œChocolate Monkeyâ€ â€“ A Bananas Foster-filled donut with chocolate icing topped with HersheyÂ®â€™s Milk Chocolate shavings (Michelle Ventura, Cranston, RI)
- â€œEconomic Crunchâ€ â€“ A cake donut with chocolate icing topped with graham cracker crunch and butternut crunch (Michael McNeil, Aliso Viejo, CA)
- â€œFrozen Assetsâ€ â€“ A chocolate mint Bavarian-filled donut with white icing topped with blue and green sprinkles (Kimberly Brooks, Orlando, FL)
- â€œGrandmaâ€™s Blueberry Maple Donutâ€ â€“ A blueberry cake donut with maple icing topped with graham cracker crunch (Caitlyn Vandervelde, Coventry, RI)
- â€œMexican Hot Chocolateâ€ â€“ A chocolate cake stick filled with marshmallow and topped with chocolate icing, HersheyÂ®â€™s Cinnamon shavings and HersheyÂ®â€™s Vanilla shavings (Jane Boderck, Easton, PA)
- â€œSmâ€™OREOâ€ â€“ A marshmallow-filled donut with chocolate icing topped with OREOÂ® cookie pieces and graham cracker crunch (Laura Sherland, Smithtown, NY)
- â€œThe Graham Slamâ€ â€“ A marshmallow-filled donut with chocolate icing topped with graham cracker crunch and white sprinkles (Nevrie Dauti, Wayne, NJ)
- â€œThe Kingâ€ â€“ A Bananas Foster-filled donut with peanut butter icing and chopped peanuts (James Smith, Mount Vernon, NY)
- â€œToffee For Your Coffeeâ€ â€“ A glazed, sour cream cake donut topped with chopped HeathÂ® Bar (Jeff Hager, Hoover, AL)
- â€œTour de Franceâ€ â€“ A chocolate cake stick with hazelnut kreme glaze (Lindsay Piccotti, Clay, NY)