It’s day three in our run of five straight days of Would You Rather? questions.

Today we tackle a salty snacks vs. sweets question.

Would You Rather?

Option #1: You can never eat a candy bar again for the rest of your life.

candy-bar.jpg

Option #2: You can never eat tortilla chips again for the rest of your life.

tortilla-chips.jpg

Which Option Would You Choose?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
The following two tabs change content below.

1. th@tribeca.net'
    Youppi

candy bars: does something like a kit kat or twix fall into this category? how about 100 grand or an almond joy? (kinda like 2 mini candy bars, presented in a ‘candy bar’ wrapper).

regardless, giving up on snickers is a tough job, but I don’t think I could give up chips (& thusly salsa, which you would only otherwise maybe use on… and omelette?). I eat both probably just as irregularly, but I enjoy tortilla chips more overall.

plus at parties, no one leaves a bowl of candy bars out for people to snack on. They leave chips. Oh! It’s the superbowl! Who wants a giant bowl of Three Musketeers to munch on? ridiculous. … Ugh, it’s late, I’m wasted, why not eat a whole bag of… Mr. Goodbars? no thanks.

also, no nachos? this one answers itself.

2. sogoodblog@gmail.com'
    Eick

Does a Kit Kat or Twix or 100 Grand or Almond Joy fall into the category of a “candy bar”? Ummmm…..yes! Of course they do, what else would they be? Those are straight up candy bars, no debating it.

3. randomesq@randomesq.com'
    RandomEsq

I’d give up the candy bars for reasons similar to those expressed above.

To eat a candy bar, I have to make a conscious effort to get one. They aren’t ever just resting about, waiting to be eaten (with the exception of Halloween when people often have the fun-size around). So it wouldn’t be too hard to avoid.

With tortilla chips, though, I’d have to refrain at a Mexican restaurant while everyone chomped. HELL NO.

Gimme.

4. pdmimi@woh.rr.com'
    Susan

Now that so many candy manufacturers have downgraded their chocolate, this decision was easy. Actually, I never was a big fan of candy bars, no matter what kind of chocolate was involved. Easy choice.

5. littlemaxw@yahoo.com'
    Maxwell

Sorry guys, I gotta disagree with you, I’d totally give up the chips, thats probably because I almost never eat them anyways but, I love chocolate ^_^ Sorry :P Candy bars ftw :D

6. indigocloud39@gmail.com'
    Rogan

I would probably give up candy bars. I love Kit Kat, Twix, Snicker’s, and Hershey’s, but I also love M&M’s, Airheads, Skittles, Reese’s, Atomic Fireballs, Mike and Ikes… you get it. Also, if I can’t have tortilla chips, what will I use with salsa??? And I always have tortilla chips with tacos and burritos.