So Good Blog/News Round-Up 8/22
- Manslations offers his take on a recent NY Times article about women ordering steak on a first date, a story So Good previously discussed HERE.
- Dunkin’ Donuts unveiled its new breakfast sandwich, the Bacon Lover’s Supreme Omelet. The sandwich is being promoted by ESPN sportscaster Chris Berman.
- What I’m Thinking looks at the McDonalds sandwich Hall of Fame…of failed sandwiches. Mmmmm….McLobster.
- Food Network will have a six episode series entitled “The Next Iron Chef” in October.
- 7-Eleven hopes their new Chicken Bite will have robust sales. The chicken tender-like product is shaped like a hot dog and will retail for $1.69.
Tags: Advertising · Burgers · Cooking · Fast Food · News · Steak · Television