I get a lot of crap e-mailed to me by food companies. But every once in a while, an interesting piece of information slips through all the junk.Â Such was the case today. Hormel foods just conducted a survey asking American’s what their eating pet peeves are.Â Check out some of the results below.
Which of the following are pet peeves you have regarding other people eating?
- Chewing with Their Mouth OpenÂ 81%
- Chewing LoudlyÂ 75%
- Double-DippingÂ 57%
- Taking Food From Someone Elseâ€™s PlateÂ 52%
- Scraping Their Plate Loudly to Get Every Last Bit of FoodÂ 42%
- Eating With Their FingersÂ 34%
- Not Eating Everything on Their PlateÂ 25%
- Mixing All Food Together Instead of Eating Parts SeparatelyÂ 21%
- None of TheseÂ 3%
So readers, what are your biggest pet peeves when it comes to food and eating? Any that aren’t on this list? Anything from the list you are surprised to see is more or less of a complaint than you thought?