- A new study shows that people who opt for a meal at a “healthy” restaurant often consume more calories than they would dining at fast food joints that make no health claims.
- At a McDonald’s in Korea, customers are now able to place orders with their mobile phones.
- Eating Liberally has a great analysis of the recent decision to restrict fast food restaurants in South L.A.
- XBo360 FanBoy has a preview of the packaging for Burger King’s Halo 3 promotion.
- After Midnight has made a cheese steak pie.
- SuperVegan has ranked the Top 10 vegetarian restaurants in NYC.
- Singer Amy Winehouse has been packing on the pounds with a fast food heavy diet, including 7 meals at McDonal’s in the past week.
- The latest recipe at the Bacon Salt blog is for a pork tenderloin sandwich.
On a side note, after setting a record for the most traffic in a day on Thursday, So Good immediately broke the record again on Friday, which marked the highest traffic day in the blog’s history.Â Thank you again to all my readers!