Domino’s recently unveiled a new pasta product: Bread Bowl Pasta. Yes, pasta PLUS a bowl made of bread. Talk about carb overload. Robert Atkins must be rolling over in his grave. (Note: the pasta is available without the bread bowl as well…but where’s the fun in that?)
There are 5 types of pasta available:
- Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese A blend of two cheddars and mozzarella tossed with penne pasta and baked.
- Italian Sausage Marinara Penne pasta tossed with Italian sausage smothered in marinara sauce and topped with provolone cheese.
- Chicken Alfredo Cuts of all white meat chicken and penne pasta baked with creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Chicken Carbonara – Cuts of all white meat chicken, bacon, onions and mushrooms mixed with penne pasta and baked with creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Pasta Primavera Baby spinach, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and onions mixed with penne pasta and baked with creamy Alfredo sauce.
WalletPop is reporting that tomorrow, April 29th, you can get a free bread bowl pasta lunch between 11 am and 2 pm at all participating Domino’s stores.