So Good Blog/News Round-Up 2/28/12 Andy February 28, 2012 News 1 Comment Florida State Fair deep fried goodness. 99% hating Banker leaves waitress 1% tip on $133 Lunch. Pepsi has a sequel. Its name is Next. Wanted to name it Blue Ivy. If you want something done right, cook it yourself at Denny’s. When I say ‘cupcakes’, the first name that comes to mind is Eli Roth. International food etiquette Bourdain didn’t tell us about. Wilderness fine dining . Your raccoon Maitre d’ demands respect. Woman eats nothing but cheese pizza. Irony dictates her favorite brand is “Tombstone” Killer Sushi. It was just a matter of time. George Washington McNugget isn’t weirdest food item sold on eBay. NASA wants to pay you to live in Hawaii and eats tons of space food. The following two tabs change content below.BioLatest Posts Andy Latest posts by Andy (see all) Say Whaaaaat? McRib Won’t See National Roll Out. - November 20, 2013 Quick Bite: McDonald’s New Veggie McWraps - August 29, 2013 Quick Bite: Lay’s Canada “Do Us A Flavor” Finalists. - August 1, 2013 One Response Sam March 1st, 2012 Haha! I love that the guy who cooked his own cheeseburger and fries was from Madison. He actually looks a lot like one of my old professors…hmm… Reply Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published. Name* Email* Website Comment Current [email protected]* Leave this field empty Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.